Senior Digital Project Manager
- Extensive experience in the end-to-end delivery of web build projects
- Takes the initiative and demonstrates a proactive approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, builds strong relationships, and communicates effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrated a consistent track record of dependability and follow-through, meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality work consistently.
- Prince 2 certification
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Minimum of paid 5 training days per year
- Access to our company flat in Lake Como, Italy
- Free team lunch every Thursday
- Private medical insurance
- Quarterly social events and outings
- Free Fruit and snacks in the office
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch for a full job description or send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com