Digital Project Manager (Goa or Chennai) - Hybrid
- Takes the initiative and demonstrates a proactive approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, builds strong relationships, and communicates effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrated a consistent track record of dependability and follow-through, meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality work consistently.
- Experience in the end-to-end delivery of web build projects
- Prince 2 certification preferred
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave a year.
- Minimum of 5 training days per year covered by the company with additional training encouraged.
- Paid for team lunch every Thursday.
- Private medical insurance.
- Paid for quarterly social events.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch for a full job description or send your CV with a covering letter to Aggragon Shweta firstname.lastname@example.org