We are looking for an experienced and capable Account Manager to join our vibrant team in London Bridge.
From day one, you’ll be an integral part of the team at ClerksWell. We will give you a small number of large B2B clients to manage. You will work closely with our diverse team of Project Managers, Technical Leads, and developers while maintaining and developing excellent relationships with your clients.
I like to join the dots for my clients, linking people, teams and projects with their aims and ambitions.
I have knowledge of the technology industry.
I enjoy working within a team of multi-skilled people to come up with innovative solutions to business problems.
I enjoy direct client contact which strengthens the relationship between my agency and the client.
I am proactive and have a desire to learn.
I’d like to manage a junior AM or small team in the future.
- I’ve been an Account Manager for 2-3 years
- My experience is with a digital agency
We will expect you to:
- Cultivate long-term client relationships
- Control all aspects of account management, including close contact with the client and financial accountability
- Produce accurate revenue forecasts
- Create, develop and own strategic and tactical plans to help your clients achieve their objectives
- Negotiate project renewals and contracts
- Produce high-quality reports and presentations to pitches to current and prospective clients
- Listen to the needs of the market and clients and share your knowledge internally
- Develop your own networks acorganizationent organisation
- Clearly communicate client and budget issues to senior management
- Work with the marketing department to promote our achievements
- Secure and exceed revenue targets of £800k per year
Location and hours:
This is a full-time, on-site role based in London Bridge with the opportunity for hybrid working 1 day a week post probation (3 months)
- A full-time permanent contract with a review after 3 months.
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- 5 days paid training per year
- Weekly staff lunch
- Quarterly social events and regular pub nights with a friendly team
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Access to our company flat in Lake Como, Italy