CAREERS @ CLERKSWELL
ClerksWell is looking for a QA Analyst to work with project teams to prepare both manual and automated test scripts for various web-based systems and execute those test plans/scripts to company guidelines.
- To prepare detailed scripts for software solutions developed by ClerksWell from functional specifications, user stories or occasionally from the solution itself.
- Ability to envision and document combinations of paths through a software process to ensure scenarios are tested, using the appropriate documentation such as requirements specifications, functional specifications and graphic designs.
- To liaise with the developers/project managers to assist in recreation of issues, and to ensure that all fixes are retested in a timely fashion.
- To analyse issues beyond the surface such that the ‘deeper’ bug is understood and reported in detail to the developer/project manager.
- To provide estimates and feedback to project managers for scheduling purposes.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role
- Thorough experience of the MS Windows environment
- Experience with websites and browser based applications
- Experienced in SharePoint from an ECM perspective, including content creation/editing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with a range of browsers and operating systems
- Experience with tablet and mobile testing
- Ability to review higher level documentation such as requirement and functional specifications to ensure they are ‘testable’
- Ability to envision and document all combinations of paths through a software process to ensure all scenarios are tested, using the appropriate documentation such as requirements specifications, functional specifications and graphic designs
- Ability to prioritise testing activities according to risk (business use, complexity, etc.)
- Ability to log all issues and incidents in detail so that a developer/project manager can understand the problem
- A commitment to quality and a very thorough approach to work
- Excellent organisational skills – time management, prioritisation
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal skills
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
- Knowledge of structured test methods and processes and how different test phases fit into the development lifecycle
- Experience with test automation – Ranorex / Selenium
- Understanding of, or experience in, a variety of project lifecycle methodologies particularly Incremental and Agile – SCRUM
- Knowledge of .NET and Sitecore
- Knowledge of Web accessibility (WC3)
- Experience of Team Foundation Server
If you are interested in applying for this role or for more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
SEND IN YOUR CV
If you believe you have the skills and attitude to be part of our team please send through your CV along with a covering letter.