CAREERS @ CLERKSWELL
Why are we hiring?
ClerksWell is expanding.
We’re working with new industries, new clients and new technologies. We’re taking on bigger, better, more complicated projects because we’re good at it.
And as we expand, we need more people. We need new, shiny talented people with passion and ideas.
Join our team in Vauxhall and work with an inclusive team of weird and wonderful individuals who can’t wait to get you to the pub for after work drinks.
What is ClerksWell?
ClerksWell is an award winning digital agency based in London. Our CEO and CTO met in the UK’s first internet café on Tottenham Court Road and 20 years later they’re still working together.
ClerksWell is split into two parts and all of our staff are offered the opportunity to develop their skills across all of our technologies. There’s the website side of things, where we build, maintain and fix websites built on Sitecore and Umbraco. And then there’s the other side of ClerksWell, which offers consultancy and bespoke builds for Office 365.
Who are ClerksWell?
We’re a team of 30 individuals (and growing!) We’re a bright, vibrant, passionate team. We love to learn and we’re inspired to do so. Every individual who joins our business has their very own development programme and promotion is actively encouraged.
Most of our staff have been with us for over 5 years (some for over 15 years) which speaks to the positive and constructive culture at ClerksWell.
What you’ll get
Type of position
- Full-time permanent contract
- Up to 25 days holiday per year
- 5 training days per year covered by the company
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology
- Quarterly team events (we’re going football zorbing next!)
- Private healthcare
- Potential to progress quickly into a managerial position
- Weekly lunches covered by the CEO
- Vauxhall, Central London
- Nearest Stations – Vauxhall, Westminster and Kennington
Are you right for the job?
- I have delivered multiple projects, on time and within budget, from initial specifications through to delivery and on-going support.
- I have managed budgets that have exceeded six figures
- I am personable, passionate and know my craft
- I am used to working to project methodologies such as Agile and Prince 2
- I understand the importance of digital
- I am a great leader who can manage a team while maintaining a level of geniality with my colleagues
- I’m creative and communicative
- I am comfortable contributing my opinion to client meetings
- I have managed difficult projects but have never jumped ship
- I’m not a technical person but I understand the lingo and can contribute my ideas to solutions
- I have worked with Account Managers to ensure that projects run smoothly and effectively
- I like leading and motivating my team
- I enjoy direct client contact which strengthens the relationship between my agency and the client
- I am proactive and have a desire to learn
What will you do?
From day one, you’ll be an integral part of the team at ClerksWell. We’re a small (but growing) agency and every single employee is key to our success.
On your first day, you’ll meet our Head of Operations and the rest of the team. We’ll show you the ropes and give you the tools you need to get started on your successful career at our agency.
As you settle in, you’ll work across the whole project lifecycle, from the initial scope through to the delivery of the project. You’ll work closely with your team, but also with our clients where your opinion as a Project Manager will be valued and appreciated.
Your average day will start with a daily stand-up, where your development teams will update you on their progress. You will then sort out any blockers to ensure that the project continues to run smoothly. You’ll work closely with the Account Managers to maintain a good relationship with the client.
You’ll then get on with your work as a pro-active individual and you’ll leave at the end of the day knowing that you’ve accomplished something that day.
We’re a close knit bunch at ClerksWell, and we want you to be successful. So you’ll get the full support of our team as you progress through the business.
What will you need?
- A proactive approach to work and a desire to develop and learn
- A graduate degree, with several years’ experience of project management, including experience of managing external client projects
- Project management experience of some or all of web content management, e-commerce and integration projects
- Strong communication and team work skills
- An ability to come up with cutting edge solutions to business problems
Nice to haves:
- Project management experience of Microsoft SharePoint projects
- Experience of working within digital agencies
- Experience of working with Microsoft SharePoint and / or Sitecore and / or Umbraco
- Understanding of web technologies, systems and architecture
- Accreditation in, or demonstrable understanding of a recognised project management methodology such as PRINCE2 or Agile
If you are interested in applying for this role or for more information, please contact us at email@example.com.