CAREERS @ CLERKSWELL
ClerksWell is looking for a .Net Developer to work with our growing team on a range of exciting client projects. You will need the ability to understand customer requirements and define solutions. The ideal candidate will have substantial experience developing Microsoft .NET websites with MVC.
This is a client facing role and you will need to be able to liaise confidently with the client and industry peers.
- Work with a team to deliver technical solutions to a range of clients. This may involve pre-sales meetings and requirements gathering.
- Produce technical specifications of projects and implementation of the solution.
- Ensure a high quality standard is maintained throughout the solution delivery.
- Hands on development work. This will vary from project to project; from more technically complex aspects of development to supporting and mentoring more junior team members.
You will need to have
- Ability to provide leadership and motivation to the development team.
- Ability to work with Project Managers, keeping them informed of all the problems within the project.
- The skills to examine and understand existing software, to determine the best ways of extending and improving it.
- Ability to work with other senior developers, sharing knowledge between peers and within the general workforce.
- Ability to work with clients, contribute in workshops and give effective feedback to developers in the project team. As a senior member of the team, you must enjoy and be confident with direct client contact in order to develop the relationship between the client and ClerksWell technical teams.
- A pro-active approach to work tasks, relying on initiative and a wider understanding of the project deliverables.
- Extensive experience of working with ASP .NET using C#
- Working with source control, deployment and change management processes.
- Proven track record in HTML, CSS and client-side scripting
- Knowledge of SEO best practice
- Experience of working with non-Sitecore .NET based Web Content Management Solutions, esp. SharePoint.
- Certified Sitecore Developer with full portal access
- Detailed understanding of Sitecore 6+
- Experience of integration projects. A proven ability to build and support efficient and reliable connections between websites and back-end or legacy systems
- Exposure to ASP.NET MVC for data-driven applications.
- Experience working with concepts such as Prince 2, Agile methods and UML
- Experience developing SOAP web services using Windows Communication Foundation.
- A good working knowledge of MS SQL Server. Designing efficient schemas, queries and stored procedures.
- Mobile development
- In depth knowledge of Lucene
- Ambition to become a Technical Lead
If you are interested in applying for this role or for more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEND IN YOUR CV
If you believe you have the skills and attitude to be part of our team please send through your CV along with a covering letter.