CAREERS @ CLERKSWELL
We are looking for an account manager who excels in relationship building and client management at the highest levels. A team player, you will be prepared to work across multiple projects and clients, working to win new business and strengthen long term contracts.
Your understanding of the digital industry gives you the knowledge and competence to handle prestigious accounts and lead your team, including a range of specialist and technical staff. You will have managed large accounts during web builds or intranet projects.
You take the initiative in business development and can confidently work in partnership with senior management and technical teams to identify new opportunities and areas of growth. You are excited about evolving your role, taking on new responsibilities as they emerge and at your own innovation.
- cultivate long-term client relationships
- control all aspects of account management, including close contact with the client and financial accountability
- produce accurate revenue forecasts for new and existing clients
- create, develop and own strategic and tactical plans to help your clients achieve their objectives
- negotiate project renewals and contracts
- produce high-quality reports for your clients as well as reports and presentations to senior management and proposals/pitches to prospective clients
- develop relationships with our strategic partners and third parties
- listen to the needs of the market and clients and share your knowledge internally
- develop your own networks across the client organisation
- take advantage of all opportunities to network with industry peers and prospective clients
- clearly communicate client and budget issues to senior management
- work with the marketing department to promote our achievements
- secure and exceed revenue targets of £800k per year
- 2+ years’ experience in client management or marketing (digital/internet)
- Experience of managing your own team and indirectly managing technical and creative staff
- Graduate calibre – ideally a marketing, media and communications or relevant degree
- Impeccable communication and organisation skills
- Ability to bring and convey knowledge and have a keen hunger for learning
- SharePoint/ Sitecore/ Umbraco sales experience
If you are interested in applying for this role or for more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
SEND IN YOUR CV
If you believe you have the skills and attitude to be part of our team please send through your CV along with a covering letter.