Client Success: Baker Tilly International
We’re very excited to announce that we’re hosting a webinar with our client, Baker Tilly International. On the 10th of April, we’ll be interviewing Adam and Neil from Baker Tilly about their digital transformation.
Who are Baker Tilly International?
Baker Tilly International is one of the world’s leading networks of accountancy and firms and is represented by 33,600 people in 147 territories worldwide. This time last year, their website was outdated and unreliable. Now, their site provides a beautiful digital experience to their its visitors.
What will the webinar discuss?
In this half an hour webinar, we’ll discuss the whole lifecycle of Baker Tilly International’s transformation project.
- What the Baker Tilly International website was like previously and what prompted the redesign and replatforming
- How they decided on which CMS to build their site on
- How they decided on which agency would build their site
- How they defined the user experience of the website
- How they incorporated a rebrand into their digital transformation
- And finally, we’ll discuss what the Baker Tilly International website is like now and what a positive impact their new website has had on their business
This webinar will give you an insight into the process of redesigning and replatforming your website.
So join us, learn how Baker Tilly International caught up with evolving digital trends and then get in touch with ClerksWell to see how we could help you and your company.