Sitecore Technical Lead (India)
We are looking for an experienced Sitecore developer to lead projects and small teams through the website build.
ClerksWell is an award-winning digital agency.
Our mission is to create and manage websites that drive business growth while mitigating technological risks. As proud Umbraco Gold Partners and Sitecore Silver Partners, our esteemed partnerships are a testament to the trust and value our clients place in us.
ClerksWell is split into two parts. There's the web development side of the business, where we maintain and fix websites built with .NET, Sitecore and Umbraco. And then there's the other side of ClerksWell, which offers consultancy and bespoke builds for Microsoft 365.
We’re a Team of 45 bold and highly-skilled individuals. Most of our employees have been with us for over 5 years (some for over 15 years) which speaks to the positive and constructive culture at ClerksWell.
Why are we hiring?
ClerksWell is expanding. We’re working with new industries, new clients and new technology. We’re taking on bigger, better, more complex projects because we’re good at it. As we expand we need more personable, solution-oriented, and ambitious professionals who can contribute to our continued success.
From September 2023, we start a technical graduate programme aimed to train the brightest and the best in local talent and grow our team in Goa.
This is a full-time, on-site role in Goa, with an opportunity for Hybrid Working after probation.
We will expect you to:
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of the Sitecore offering, where it is relevant to our clients or potential clients.
- Cultivate strategic relationships with relevant people at Sitecore or with key players in the Sitecore community, with a view to enhancing our capabilities.
- Identify skills gaps and making recommendations to the CTO with regard to training plans and other development objectives for the Sitecore team.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the Sitecore landscape and communicating this knowledge.
- Coach and mentor our graduate trainees to teach them fundamentals and help map their pathways to become Sitecore developers.
- Takes the initiative and demonstrates a proactive approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, builds strong relationships, and communicates effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Shows a fearless attitude towards challenges, thinks outside the box and takes calculated risks to find innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated a consistent track record of dependability and follow-through, meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality work consistently.
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days annual leave a year.
- UK national bank holidays, with the option to swap 3 for Indian holidays.
- Minimum of 5 training days per year covered by the company with additional training encouraged.
- Hybrid working
- Paid for team lunch every Thursday.
- £500 referral bonus.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology.
- Private medical insurance.
- Paid for quarterly social events.
- Free Fruit and snacks.
A collaborative and open culture:
At ClerksWell, we foster a proactive and initiative-driven work environment, where employees take ownership of their projects. Our collaborative team values direct communication between employees and management, empowering you to make decisions and contribute to the company's growth.
We believe in creating meaningful relationships with our clients, being personable every step of the way. One of our clients recently shared their experience working with us, stating: "Having worked with ClerksWell, I feel like you guys are part of the same team. I will be sending out an email to the team on Monday to tell them what a great job you've done."
As problem solvers, we thrive on tackling complex digital challenges. Our talented technical team is at the forefront of digital innovation, leveraging their expertise to deliver outstanding results.
We believe that ambition, combined with a proactive mindset, is the winning combination for success and would love to hear from anyone that displays these attributes.