This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketer to join a highly technical digital agency in a role with both autonomy and creativity. You must have 3+ years’ extensive experience with digital marketing for both brand awareness and lead generation, working in the digital / technology sector.
You should have proven lead generation experience and also be comfortable working across a range of marketing and content management systems, HubSpot, Google Analytics, and AdWords. You will need:
-- An interest in the technology we use and sell
-- Experience managing social media campaigns
-- Experience of creating engaging online content
-- Excellent communication skills
-- The ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Lead all digital marketing activities to support our business objectives
- Develop messaging and positioning that differentiates ClerksWell from others in the market
- Manage our website and online content to help lead generation and business development
- Manage all marketing go-to-market activities for new campaign launches
- Build and develop customer testimonials and case studies
- Lead the development of sales and marketing collateral
- Lead a team of junior executives to execute your strategy
- Create content to engage with potential customers and partners (e.g., blogs, whitepapers)
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- 3+ years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role in the tech / digital sector
- 3+ years' experience generating leads with statistics to show this ability.
- Understand how to tailor content and tactics to drive conversions
- Strong knowledge of B2B marketing across multiple channels
- Strong communication skills, including writing copy and an eye for design
Location and hours
This is a part-time, on-site role based in London Bridge. When settled in your role (6 months+), there is the optional opportunity for more hybrid working.
- A part-time permanent contract with a review after 3 months.
- £45,000-£55,000 pro-rata
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- 5 days paid training per year
- Weekly staff lunch
- Quarterly social events and regular pub nights with a friendly team
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Access to our company flat in Lake Como
ClerksWell is a digital agency with 25+ years of technical innovation and client success. We thrive when tackling complex business problems and finding smart solutions. We specialize in high-end web projects for corporate clients with expertise in Sitecore, Umbraco and Ucommerce technologies.