Our consultancy servicesWe provide a range of consultancy services from health checks, migrations and upgrades to training, customer engagement, SEO and security
Sitecore heatlh check
Is your website ready for growth? Is something not connecting or working the way you thought it would? We may just be able to help!
A number of clients have come to us to us for the following reasons:
- Things keep going wrong without explanation
- Upgrades are not fixing issues
- Thinking about using more of the Sitecore product eg-the XDB/DMS but not sure where to start
- Making plans to grow or extend to other markets and wanted to make sure they were in the best possible position to do so
- Want to integrate Sitecore into new or old back end systems but need a plan of action
Sound familiar? We have been able to help Great Western Railways, Formica and Christie’s Education to name a few through undertaking heath checks of their Sitecore estate. This is a service provided by many a Sitecore Gold Partner. Unlike others we do not use automated tools we use real people who bring their expertise and experience to a full and thorough review or your website, getting deep under the hood and giving you a full report of:
- The current infrastructure
- Traffic light of issues
- Guidance on what issues to tackle first and how
- Follow on consultation to work with your internal teams or agency to get you on the right track
Combined with our knowledge of the Sitecore product road map we are able to give you guidance on how best to achieve your objectives and better still peace of mind that everything is, or soon will be, working as it should.
Something wrong under the hood
Ever get the feeling your CMS is haunted? Things just aren’t running as smoothly as they could or inexplicable breakages
and blackouts keep happening. If this sounds familiar it may be time to get the exorcists in.
Our experienced and certified developers and business analysts will use their knowledge and best practice tools to find the source of the issues. We can also set up automated tests which act as early warning systems on issues before they become business problems.
We have set up optimisation plans for a number of clients including Christie’s Education and Great Western Railways. Here are some of the issues we solve:
- General health improvements for your site:
- Errors in the logs
- Recommend Updates
- Licensing concerns
- Sitecore module integration planning
- External integration
- Hosting configuration
- URL structure cleanliness
- Correct use of markup (HTML5 and semantics)
- Content duplication – URL scheme.
- AA to AAA site accessibility
- Document outline hierarchy
- Reducing code complexity
- Design attractiveness and compatibility
- Custom error pages
- Site speed
- Load testing
- Image optimisation
- Caching improvements
- Mobile journey improvements
- Site rending and cross-browser testing
- User permissions
- Broken links report
- Hack prevention
- Sitemap cleanliness
- Customer login security
- Sitecore validation errors
- IIS configuration
Umbraco managed service
If you would like to easily manage your content, keep hosting costs low and worry about nothing them our Umbraco managed service may be for you.
If you are looking for a new website then the service includes project management, technical design and architecture, Azure public or private cloud hosting with support, testing, training and reporting. As well as ongoing maintenance, website improvements and support guarantees.
Features this gives you:
• Easily managed content
• Publishing workflows
• Built in security features
• Marketer friendly
• Out of the box systems integration
• Upgrades and patches
• Full training on your website
• 24/7 hosting support
• 24/7 access to our support portal
• From 99.9% up time
• Forms features out of the box
• Unlimited storage and bandwidth
Benefits to your business:
• User friendly CMS does not require technical knowledge
• Make sure content is approve internally before it is published
• Best practise security features come as standard
• Have a multilingual website with out of the box CMS
• Engage visitors with targeted content specific to their interests
• Integrate websites with intranets, CRMs, Ecommerce, and multiple BA tools
• Follow the upgrade path so you have the latest functionality
• Flexible, tailored and highly effective approach to training content editors
• Website optimisation roadmap post go live-making sure that your website is consistently delivering value to your business
Is your website tough enough?
We work with our clients to increase security on their website. Out technical consultants will examine your infrastructure and report their findings. We will bring your website back into best practice and harden any vulnerability.
- Increase login security by limiting to SSL requests only
- Improving the folder structure
- Disable WebDAV
- Limit access
- Limit user permissions
- Run Sitemap and broken link clean up
- Hack prevention testing and optimising
- IIS configuration
- Encryption on rest and transit data
- Plan for restoring backups
- Testing recovery plan
- Third party penetration testing
- Plan for acquiring new or temporary equipment
To find out more about this service please get in touch with us.
Content and SEO support
We will help you find and craft you brand’s voice with SEO-focused website copyrighting which will support your overall digital marketing strategy and really engage your visitors.
Copy and SEO for a new website:
Our copywriters and consultants work collaboratively with you and our consultants to understand your business, its offering and the areas you want to compete in. in these early sessions we begin to create a style guide which will help have a consistent tone of voice, style and messaging across the whole website.
The copywriters work alongside the design and development team from the very beginning of a project. We know what Google likes and how to get your website noticed and technical and copywriting consultants work together to make sure this is achieved.
SEO and copy optimisation of an existing website:
We can help you optimise your content and clout in small bite sized ways:
- Creating email newsletters
- Blog content
- Feature and press releases
- SEO reports
- Content audits
- PPC Adwords campaigns
Front end development
Our front-end teams are inventive and award-winning. We weave our magic with HTML, CSS, jQuery into beautiful responsive websites.
All of our creations are future proofed and tested against multiple browsers and mobile devices. We build in automated testing into our front-end build too, this makes us write better code and catch any snags that might arise long before they create any issues.
We have a mobile first approach to design and build and this includes front-end. If you have a project which requires some front-end magic get in touch.
To get that single view of your customer it is more than likely you will require some integration at some point. Even our clients who are gradually bringing all their legacy systems on to the Sitecore platform often require some integration.
Our integration work includes:
- Multiple CRMs
- Commerce integration
- Print integration
- Mobile App integration
- Integration into other Content Management Systems
- SharePoint integration
We’ve even build APIs from scratch to allow for CMS integration with legacy systems. If you have a requirement for integration we are the agency for you- please get in touch.
We love Sitecore and Umbraco but the training they provide can often be a bit too vanilla for our client’s needs. When you need to get to grips with a new website you need training which is tailored to your site, your experience, and the tasks you will be doing on the site.
At ClerksWell we offer a variety of training styles to match your needs. From one-to-one sessions, quick task based refreshers or old school classroom based sessions. We keep the lessons jargon free and documented user guides take you through the management of your site in an easy to follow step-by-step way.
Customer engagement consultancy
Customer engagement is about delivering a great experience to your customer, this extends to customer service too. Let’s look at and engagement strategy for a new customer and existing customer.
The new customer:
64% of customers expect a personalised experience and rely on digital to have real time dialogue with your customers
The existing customer:
The probability of selling to an existing customer is 60-70% Vs 5-50% for a new customer. Loyal customers are worth up to 10 times more than their first purchase.
Only 7% of people think that their experience with a brand exceeds expectation. This indicate two things, people’s expectations are very high and secondly that there is huge opportunity for those who really want to deliver exceptional experiences which get new customers and retain and reward loyal ones.