Join us at the GIC Summit on June 28th in London to discover best-practice business strategy that can place internal comms at the heart of your business.
Some of the most influential names in internal communications will also be discussing how to demonstrate value to your business; connect with the hard to reach and inspire your employees through change.
The full programme can be seen on the Internal Comms Conference’s website.
Our Head of Digital Workplace, Sasha de Speville will be joined by our friends from EasyShare and who are available all day to discuss your internal communications plans for the next year.
EasyShare is a next generation SharePoint and Office 365 solution, with beautifully designed, feature rich and mobile-ready knowledge management hubs, intranets, extranets and team workspaces that can be deployed, branded and set up in a few hours.
Come and say hello – we’ll be around all day to help you address any of the following common communications challenges:
- Time is wasted looking for information
- Disappointment with the ROI on existing communication and collaboration technologies
- Over use of internal email
- Existing sites are difficult for staff to use and keep up to date
- Lack of knowledge sharing means effort is duplicated or opportunities missed
- Difficulty uniting staff behind the organisation’s values
- Collaboration is limited because finding relevant expertise within the organisation is too onerous
- IT are required to administrate internal sites for the organisation
- Customers have sometimes become upset because of poor communication internally
So why not pop by the EasyShare stand and say hello?
You can also get a discount on attending the event by using the code EasyShare.