ClerksWell is a London based digital agency offering a full range of online services, including strategic consultancy, creative design and technical solutions, to a wide variety of clients from financial services and membership organisations to the public sector.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to work in a growing web development company to produce leads and help to raise our profile.
You will have a minimum of two years’ experience working within digital. Must haves are social media management, digital content production and knowledge of SEO, preferably with some implementation experience. An understanding of how digital strategy fits into the wider scope of marketing plans will also be useful. Experience of working within IT agencies would be desirable. You will be self-motivated, energetic and have excellent attention to detail.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and surveys
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Supporting the Web Practice Lead and other colleagues
- Writing blogs and web content
- Marketing campaign management
- Write and proof-read copy
Sales and business development:
- Making sales calls
- Qualifying leads
- Build new relationships with prospective clients/leads through the sales team, ensuring that all sales opportunities are acted upon
- Gather a clear view of a prospect’s reasons for engaging and required key deliverables to allow compelling campaigns to be created, presented and closed as appropriate
- Identify, organise and attend relevant networking events, following up all leads gathered
- Identify, create business cases for and, if approved, manage the company’s attendance at suitable business development/lead generation events